Free access to all 2012 content on Cambridge Journals Online

21 January 2013
Last update: 06/03/13 10:51

Eleanor Drage
Platform Marketing Executive   More from Eleanor

OFFERCOD3 Banner, v.2

This offer has now expired, but free content is made available on a regular basis.

To keep up to date with the latest activity, follow us on Twitter @CambridgeJnls or find us on Facebook.

From 22nd January – 5th March, all Cambridge Journals content published in 2012 will be available for free on CJO.  All you have to do is register.

There’s a lot you can do in 6 weeks; it’s long enough to watch the Lord of the Rings trilogy 88 times, and for Usain Bolt to win 37,878 100m sprints. You could train to be a ski instructor, or take 117 trips to the moon on a NASA probe. Or, you could read the 100,000 articles that were published in Cambridge Journals in 2012…

To gain access to all this free content, you simply need to fill in
the online registration form, using the following offer code:

OFFERCOD3

To access your free  content once you’ve registered for the offer, you can browse all Cambridge Journals by Title or by Subject. All 2012 content can be found under the Back Volumes tab on each journal’s homepage. Alternatively, you can view the Subscribed to list to see all the journals with 2012 volumes listed.

And that’s it! Once you’ve registered, you’re free to use your 6 weeks to browse over 300 journals, peruse over 1000 issues and save innumerable searches and bookmarks. Once you’ve experienced what we have to offer from 2012, we hope you’ll come back and read the additional c.6 million pages of content on CJO. Although that might take a bit longer than 6 weeks …

349 comments

1. sengodan c 18 April 2013 09:05

i need free journals related to the dielectric studies using liquids sir please.

1. eleanordrage 23 April 2013 10:57

Hello,

Thank you for your interest - this offer has now expired, but free content is made available on a regular basis.

To keep up to date with the latest activity, follow us on Twitter (@CambridgeJnls) or find us on Facebook (facebook.com/CambridgeJournals)

Many thanks,
      Eleanor

2. kalisa Gaspard 10 April 2013 06:51

your contribution is so crucial in education and meaningful to wordwide development.thank you

3. Janet Blyth 25 March 2013 13:22

Sorry I mised this. How do I register anyway please?

1. eleanordrage 2 April 2013 10:07

Hi Janet,

Unfortunately, now the offer has ended you are no longer able to register for free 2012 content. However, free content is made available on a regular basis.

To stay informed, follow us on Twitter (@CambridgeJnls)

Best wishes,
      Eleanor

4. Nataliya 17 March 2013 01:01

Thank you very very much.

5. Nataliya 17 March 2013 01:01

It's great!!!

6. Maria Juliana Gasmen 14 March 2013 04:56

Thank you for the free trial. Can you provide us the usage statistics for our institution access to your journals. I will include it in my report. Thank you in advance.

1. eleanordrage 14 March 2013 10:59

Hi Maria,

Thank you for your comment - I have sent you an email which answers your question in detail.

Best regards,
      Eleanor

7. Elena Lyapustina 5 March 2013 11:30

Is the access yet open today, on 5 March?
    Elena Lyapustina

1. eleanordrage 5 March 2013 12:24

Hello Elena,

Yes the offer is available until midnight today (GMT) - don't miss out on your chance to access free content!

Thanks,
      Eleanor

8. Andry 5 March 2013 10:24

Это прекрасная возможность получить доступ к научной информации, журналам статьям. Спасибо Вам большое.

[This is a great opportunity to get access to scientific information and articles. Thank you very much.]

9. Alchin Pavel Leonidovich 4 March 2013 15:31

I am writing a degree work and Your source of information will be very necessary and useful for me. I appreciate deeply your doing so much for me and us.

10. Ann 3 March 2013 11:05

I have the same problem as Dusika.I have tried to register five times but every time I fill in the code OFFERCOD3 I see a message near it " Error encountered". Maybe you can help me.I need access to the journals about China.

1. eleanordrage 4 March 2013 10:47

Hello Ann,

Thank you for getting in touch, and sorry that you were having problems registering - however, I have checked our systems and you are now successfully signed up for the offer. For information about how to access your free content, please see the final pages of the 'how to register' document (http://blog.journals.cambridge.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/CJO-Offer-Registration-Instructions.pdf)

All the best,
      Eleanor.

11. NW 2 March 2013 22:30

Amazing opportunity. Thank you.

12. Aztec 2 March 2013 12:41

Nordic Journal of Linguistics for 2012 should be freely available but isn't. Please rectify.

However, I'm pleased to report that the problem with Ancient Mesoamerica has been solved.

1. eleanordrage 4 March 2013 10:44

Hello,
      Please accept our apologies - the 2012 content from this journal has now been made freely available. Thank you for drawing our attention to this, and I hope you enjoy your free access.
      Many thanks,
      Eleanor.

13. Dusica Zivkovic 28 February 2013 11:57

Your offer is great, but I cannot register, because I cannot submit the form. It seems the code (OFFERCOD3) is not right. :-(

1. eleanordrage 28 February 2013 12:57

Hello Dusica,

I'm sorry that you're struggling to register - the code is correct (OFFERCOD3 - be sure to use capital letters), but if you need more information on how to register please follow the instructions listed here: http://blog.journals.cambridge.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/CJO-Offer-Registration-Instructions.pdf

Thank you for your interest in the offer, and for your patience.

All the best,
      Eleanor

14. Alexandru Morintz 28 February 2013 11:27

I'm interstef in history of technology

1. eleanordrage 28 February 2013 14:34

Hello Alexandru,

When you register for the offer you can choose to register your interest in a particular subject area. If you have already registered, you can do this in your CJO account - simply login to CJO, click on the 'My CJO Links drop down menu on the left, and select 'Favourite Subjects' - you can select your subjects of interest here to be kept up to date. For more information about personalising your account, see here: http://ow.ly/i85ku

Many thanks,

Eleanor

15. Vinicius Andrade 28 February 2013 05:36

Tank You All for opportunity to read, without any cost, several good papers.

16. liliia 27 February 2013 15:56

Thank u!

17. maria nabavi 26 February 2013 13:57

Thanks a million for free access to all cambridge journals. Hopefully it saves many journeys to the library.

18. gholam Hossein Khadri 26 February 2013 08:56

It is a good opurtunaty for forien so thanks a lot for your kindly efforts

19. Myroslava Pinkovs'ka 25 February 2013 10:08

This is an excellent chance to receive some new knowledge. Thank you

20. Danielle 22 February 2013 17:02

Hello, I'm afraid I'm getting the same error message ("error encountered") after entering the code you specify, and I cannot log in using the account information I entered. Please help!

1. eleanordrage 22 February 2013 18:25

Hi Danielle,

I'm sorry you're having trouble registering - you will need to try the process again (see more details here: http://blog.journals.cambridge.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/CJO-Offer-Registration-Instructions.pdf ) and you should be able to register upon this next attempt.

Thank you for your patience, and I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Eleanor

21. Ismul 22 February 2013 02:37

I've tried entering the offer code but I got notification that "error encountered" at the offer code field.
    Would you mind to help me to register, please? thanks a lot

1. eleanordrage 22 February 2013 11:22

Hello Ismul,
      I'm sorry you experienced problems registering - I have checked our system and can confirm that you are successfully signed up for the offer. Now, you simply need to login to CJO using your email address and the password you created. For more information about browsing for free content, see here: http://blog.journals.cambridge.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/CJO-Offer-Registration-Instructions.pdf
      Many thanks,